Sunday, April 29
I will hold on to both and just leave it up to God what's going to happen, and scream for help!!!
I will bite tiny piece of the frog legs and say politely "It's really not my kind of food.I'm sorry."
I will tell her honestly that I cannot help her on what she is asking but I would certainly help her if it's something I can do.
Friday, April 27
Thursday, April 26
Tuesday, April 24
Monday, April 23
- MONDAY - stir fry veggie and chicken with white rice
- TUESDAY - chicken lasagna (oh yeah, the frozen one!)
- WEDNESDAY - leftover lasagna (well, i'm getting lazy lately)
- THURSDAY - turkey hotdogs in a bun (what can i say...i'm totally a slacker!LOL!)
- FRIDAY - can we eat out dear???
- SATURDAY - ok, i'll find a great recipe out there! enough being lazy!
- SUNDAY - well...maybe I can cook, who knows???
Saturday, April 21
Friday, April 20
Fear nothing when you make reservations with credit cards for they ensure the privacy of their customers information and they use a secure server that encrypts the credit card number and encoding it to a non usable number. And in the hotel information, they provide all the listings of what credit cards are acceptable. They also offer you a lot of discounts from all the participating hotels. They definitely know, we like to save money as much as we can! And well of course, they also know that we always want to get the best hotel experience so, they make sure they give you all the details that are necessary. For a great price and easy booking, try Hotelreservations.com now! And I have to say, I am so impressed of how easy it is to plan for a next vacation so, i bookmarked it!
Monday, April 16
- MONDAY - frozen Di Giorno Pizza (how convinient!)
- TUESDAY - mung beans and rice
- WEDNESDAY - pancit and rice
- THURSDAY - tilapia, rice and green beans
- FRIDAY - chicken stir-fry and rice
- SATURDAY - spaghetti and garlic bread
- SUNDAY - chicken tenders, steamed broccoli, mc & cheese
Friday, April 6
Phothunt Theme: Clean
I have just given my 18mos daughter a bath so, I chose her for the theme but I had dinner 1st b4 I took this photo and her hair dries up pretty quick!
Smell sooo good!!!
Posted by jennyr at 4:33 PM
The weather has been perfect here, and the flowers starts to bloom until snow hits us again the other day & these poor flowers...tsk...tsk..tsk...
(from our deck, couple of days ago, my daughter was just playing w/ that bike!)(and this one on from the front, see those pretty purple flowers covered w/ snow?)
Posted by jennyr at 7:43 AM
Wednesday, April 4
Tuesday, April 3
(TACKLE IT TUESDAY)
- filling up form I-130 (to petition an alien relative) w/c are my parents
- print them out & send a check $190 each! (yes, the price has gone up) then mail it
- return library items that are due
- edit some photos from yesterday
- post new entry on my other blog "Wandering Thoughts" about our trip yesterday
- organize all my digi photos & burn it into a CD to finally print them out at the store
- find swimsuit for JC, she has grown so fast that among all her swimsuits, only one fits her
- shop for a formal & spring shoes for JC and just formal shoes for Kt coz she can use up spring shoes from her big sister
- buy myself a spring dress (most of my dresses are all in black & brown, pretty lame colors)
- do everyday chores
Monday, April 2
Great news friends! 5 minutes for mom is giving away a Dyson Vacuum Cleaner! I am sure you have heard about this great vacuum from commercials & I am drooling over this amazing vacuum! So, I am taking my chances & join the contest...might be lucky u know?! If not, at least I tried *wink*...So, if you are one like me who gets excited of an easier & cleaner way to cast away dirt & dust at your home, go visit 5 minutes for mom for more details! It is so simple to join!
- MONDAY - Seafood Restaurant (hubby's business trip at KY & we are all going!)
(boiled chicken soup w/ ginger)
1 packet of Ajinomoto's Tinolang Manok Mix
(if none, use ginger & fish sauce for flavor)
2 skinless boneless chiken breast or
any cut up chicken
1 small green papaya
or 2 chayote
Saute garlic & onion. Add chicken. If chicken is half done, pour water and seasoning mix. Boil. Add papaya/chayote. Simmer until cooked.
- WEDNESDAY- steamed brocolli, breaded chicken, mc & cheese
- THURSDAY- Bertolli Chicken Ala Vodka and Farfalle (frozen ready to cook meal)
- FRIDAY- fried tilapia, white rice, french cut green beans sauteed w/ onions
- SATURDAY- grilled chicken marinated w/ honey mustard & soy sauce, corn & rice
- SUNDAY- chicken stir fry