(click to enlarge)
(credits: Welli Designs clustered frames, Mjv doodle flowers, AHutchinson clipboard heart & Tbrady Love doodles)
Posted by jennyr at 6:50 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:46 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:08 AM
Posted by jennyr at 5:19 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:28 PM
Posted by jennyr at 11:30 AM
Posted by jennyr at 11:10 AM
Your toddler is still figuring out how the world works when you introduce a game of What’s Wrong? See if she can figure out what’s so silly about this game—and how to fix it!
Be sure your toddler can’t get hurt doing these silly tasks.
Posted by jennyr at 1:48 PM
Posted by jennyr at 11:55 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:05 AM
Posted by jennyr at 2:42 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:42 PM
Posted by jennyr at 9:36 AM
Posted by jennyr at 8:04 PM
You will need:
1. Paint the sides of each cube, leaving the top and bottom bare.
2. When they're dry, arrange them in a rectangle, unpainted sides up, and wrap a rubber band around them to hold them together. Using the marker, trace the rectangle onto the picture side of each photo, making sure everyone's faces fit within the rectangle. Apply a double-sided adhesive sheet to the back of each photo and cut along the tracing lines. Peel off the adhesive's backing and adhere one photo to the top of the cubes and one to the bottom (since it's a bit tricky, it's a parent's job).
3. Divide the photos by cutting along the edges of the cubes with the X-Acto knife (another job for a parent). Add letter stickers if desired.
Posted by jennyr at 10:26 AM
Posted by jennyr at 9:19 AM
Posted by jennyr at 9:06 AM
Posted by jennyr at 8:28 AM
|Your Love Style is Agape|
You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.
Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.
You are willing to sacrfice your world for your sweetie.
Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.
For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.
Posted by jennyr at 12:17 PM
This is when Katie was still 3mos. young and I remember no matter what I do with her hair, it always stood up! And how cute that was...even now, it still makes me smile...
|Decorative scrapbook paper|
Time needed: 30 Minutes or Less
Posted by jennyr at 5:50 PM
2. Read something every day: Encourage your child to take advantage of every opportunity to read. Find them throughout the day:
3. Keep reading aloud: Reading aloud benefits all children and teens, especially those who struggle. One benefit is that you can read books your child can't, so she will build listening comprehension skills with grade-level and above books. This will increase her knowledge and expand her experience with text, so that she will do better when she reads on her own.
Posted by jennyr at 6:27 AM
Posted by jennyr at 8:47 AM
|What Your Soul Really Looks Like|
You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.
You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.
You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.
Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.
For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.
Posted by jennyr at 5:05 PM
Posted by jennyr at 7:53 AM
Posted by jennyr at 1:19 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:58 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:13 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:01 PM