Those are all available at The Lilypad and Scrapartist. And I have only made 2 Lay Outs so far, here they are!
Posted by jennyr at 11:36 AM
Posted by jennyr at 9:18 AM
Fruits and Vegetables
Posted by jennyr at 8:06 AM
You are Flat Sandals
Casual yet flirty
You look great in a simple top and jeans
Your look is approachable and cute!
Posted by jennyr at 7:22 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:07 AM
Posted by jennyr at 1:07 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:53 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:56 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:48 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:39 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:28 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:20 PM
Posted by jennyr at 11:20 AM
Posted by jennyr at 10:42 AM
Posted by jennyr at 4:11 PM
Posted by jennyr at 4:34 PM
|BRYAN'S CHEWY OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES|
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
1 c. butter, softened
1 1/4 c. brown sugar, packed
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. water
1 1/2 c. oats
2 c. raisins
Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Cream butter with sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla and water. Slowly beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and raisins. Press into average size ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measure and drop onto foil-lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Lightly press down with fork into 3 inch circles. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. Do not over bake. Carefully transfer to baking racks. Cool. Store in airtight containers with slice of bread (change every 2 days) or freeze up to 1 month. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen.
Posted by jennyr at 12:28 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:02 PM
Posted by jennyr at 4:58 PM
Posted by jennyr at 8:44 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:53 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:51 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:12 AM
Posted by jennyr at 4:00 PM
Posted by jennyr at 7:33 PM
Posted by jennyr at 10:59 AM
Posted by jennyr at 11:20 PM
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
BEAT butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar and salt in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in vanilla extract; gradually beat in flour. Stir in chopped Crunch bars. Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are set and bottoms are lightly browned.
SIFT 1/4 cup powdered sugar over hot cookies on baking sheet; cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes. Carefully remove to wire racks to cool completely. Sprinkle with additional powdered sugar if desired. Store in airtight containers.
Posted by jennyr at 10:19 PM
Posted by jennyr at 10:01 PM
Posted by jennyr at 8:46 PM
Posted by jennyr at 3:58 PM
Posted by jennyr at 3:52 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:53 PM
Posted by jennyr at 10:34 AM
Posted by jennyr at 2:15 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:50 PM
Posted by jennyr at 8:27 PM
Posted by jennyr at 3:35 PM
|Self-adhesive Velcro fastener|
|Shells or charms|
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
Posted by jennyr at 10:02 AM
Posted by jennyr at 9:31 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:35 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:35 AM
1. Your mom calls you?
2. What is your favorite shake in zagu?
* what's zagu?
3. What movie/s are you waiting for?
* nothing, just want to see the latest one...
4. If you wanted to be in a band, what position do you want to be in?
* vocalist with a guitar too!
5. What is the nastiest thing you’ve ever touched?
6. Do you want to live with your hubby forever?
* I hope so, he has to change for me to stay forever (bwahahaha!)
7. Where is the place you want to be right now?
*somewhere in a white sandy beach
8. What song do you listen to feel happy?
* Songs that tells you how wonderful life is or it's a beautiful morning/day (happy songs!)
9. In the lord of the rings, who are you?
* haven't seen that movie
11. What movie/s made you cry?
* almost all movie makes me cry
12. Name famous people you had a crush on?
* Josh Hartnett
13. What is your favorite drink?
* mango juice
14. Who is/are the cartoon characters that you like?
* The Simpsons
15. Coke or pepsi?
*any will do
16. In a week, how many times do you go online?
* 24 hrs/7 days a week..same with Yen,hehehe!
17. Single or married?
* 6 yrs married
18. Describe yourself in one word?
19. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
* drag around myself to the couch and turn on the tv and yells honnnnn can u give me some toast and coffee!!!
20. What’s the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
* watch Fraisier (11pm)
21. Something about you that you’re proud of?
22. Are you sad?
*Just grumpy! since it's the time of the month again
23. What’s your mobile number?
24. Are you happy?
* Right now, figure it out (i have my period and I'm potty training my youngest plus having a headache)
* that explains it all!
26.Is there something u wanna do now?
* make more entries
27. What are you listening to right now?
28. Complete this sentence: THE WORLD NEEDS
* a change (waiting for the world...waiting for the world to change!)damn you John Mayer, I can't get that song out of my head!!!
29. What was the last thing you ate?
30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Posted by jennyr at 8:27 AM
Posted by jennyr at 8:27 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:11 AM
Posted by jennyr at 2:08 PM
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
My Canon's Manual Book, Potty Training Do's and Don'ts and Glamour Magazine
What movies and/or tv shows did I watch this month?
So You Think You Can Dancee(every wed. and thurs., What I Like About You(every 3-4pm), Frasier (every 11pm) and sometimes Oprah, Red Dragon Movie from USA Network Channel and sometimes depressing movies from Lifetime Network Channel
What special days did I celebrate and how?
July 18, our 6th Wedding Anniversary - went for a 3day camping events posted here!
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
I bought hubby cordless phone and he gave me a huge choco bar (follow up gift not yet received,LoL!)
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Nothing really. I'm glad everybody's healthy here!
What fun things did I do with my friends and/or family?
Well, aside from our anniversary trip, we have countless outdoor fun with just "us" family every weekend, also had some time with friends chit chatting and eating at their place, 2 parties back to back for Independence Day and had a chance to go bowling with friends!
What new foods, recipes or restaurants did I try this month?
Actually, For 5yrs here, I've never been to Crackle Barrel. Never planned to eat there but that was the only decent restaurant where we had our anniversary. To be honest, I didn't like it at all, both the place and the food!hehehe!
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
anniversary gift for hubby and Coach purse which I haven't used yet, it's just sitting in my closet collecting dust,LoL!
What were this month’s disappointments?
*computer problems, I have about 3 Pc's here, all have different use and it's ticking me off not having everything in one PC!!!
*no response yet from the INS about the status of my petition of my parents
*balikbayan box is taking forever to get to the Phil.
What were my accomplishments this month?
*I have earned a good amount from PPP but now it's not looking good though.
*With that amount of money I was able to enroll my sister in nursing,sent them money to buy a digital camera,I bought a Coach purse and my canon rebel xti for myself and bought hubby an anniversary gift!