Sunday, September 30
Friday, September 28
Posted by jennyr at 6:15 AM
But that's really something fancy for the house and if you just need like a functional lamp, choose from any contemporary or traditional among the House of Troy lighting collection at farreys.com! It's way too impossible that you couldn't find one that you will fall in love with! I mean, seriously, they have tons of beautiful collection!
Well, daydreaming is only what I can do for now...but someday soon, I'll be living my dream IF I can afford it,LoL! It's just great to have the luxury of browsing the net for anything out there and for you who doesn't have limited funds like I do, why not go ahead and shop?!
Posted by jennyr at 12:17 AM
Thursday, September 27
One more thing before I go, I need some good advice! I am planning a bday party for Katie and I can't seem to decide well on the menu! Well, here's the thing...I'm not a good cook, honestly! But I want to make something from scratch not from the box. I know it's tough but with some of my friends' help, I think I'll be able to manage. I have so many food on mind and I can't decide which one to give it up!
* Baked Salmon
* Ham and bread rolls
* Chicken Tacos
* Chicken Curry
*Hotdogs and marshmallow on stick
*Asian Shrimp Wrap
I can't possibly serve them all so, I need your suggestion! Let me know what should I pick among all of them or what should I delete...THANKS!!!
Posted by jennyr at 6:18 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:58 PM
Wednesday, September 26
Well, if we want to spend some good quality time there, better have a budget on hand and everything is planned! Some cheap hotels with great accommodation would certainly help lessen your expenses and easy to find Hotels in Sydney online! It's fast, informative and you can even book online!
How about Hotels in Melbourne and Hotels in Brisbane that are located nearby shopping centers, local restaurants and any other great place to unwind or hit at night? At cheaperthanhotels.con.au, you can easily find one. When you want to save your money for more shopping or other stuff, better book in one of their hotels...
Posted by jennyr at 11:51 PM
Tuesday, September 25
Moon cake is like "hopia" from my country but its crust contains yolk from salted duck eggs. The saltiness of the yolk balances well with the sweet filling in the mooncake. Rarely, mooncakes are steamed or fried.
"Traditional mooncakes have an imprint on top consisting of the Chinese characters for "longevity" or "harmony" as well as the name of the bakery and filling in the moon cake. Imprints of a moon, a woman on the moon, flowers, vines, or a rabbit may surround the characters for additional decoration." - wikepedia
Posted by jennyr at 7:49 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:41 AM
|4-inch lightweight wooden box (available at craft stores)|
|2 equal lengths of ribbon|
|Small pad of paper and a pencil or pen|
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
2. For a hanger, slide the ribbons through the key ring so that they are centered, then knot them together a little below the ring. Tack the four ribbon ends inside the box, one to each side.
3. Use wood glue to secure the clothespins to the outside of the box for holding notes securely in place.
4. Place a small pad of paper and a pencil or pen inside the box and hang it in your entryway or kitchen, where everyone in the family will see it daily.
Posted by jennyr at 6:47 AM
Monday, September 24
Saturday, September 22
Posted by jennyr at 9:18 AM
Friday, September 21
I've been wanting a crystal glass too for just special occasion or by having some guests too! This one caught my attention and I was thinking when my ma-in-law is here, I always serve wine for her. My parents could enjoy wine with us too someday when they come over here!
A simple glass for soda, water or any refreshment is necessary too! This one's a highball but I wanted glass rocks, nothing I could find at their store, just online here. I found some online that matches with what I got but I just don't think it's a good idea to ship one. I want to see it in person, that's why!
Posted by jennyr at 3:44 AM
Thursday, September 20
Posted by jennyr at 7:07 AM
Wednesday, September 19
Posted by jennyr at 7:02 AM
Posted by jennyr at 6:17 AM
Monday, September 17
Posted by jennyr at 5:05 PM
Posted by jennyr at 10:26 AM
Friday, September 14
Taggged by Jenny L! Lovin' your tags ladies so keep it coming!
Tagging: Nice, Joy, Jonrece, Janine, Kitty, In-In, Vicky and Lutchi
- 2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
- diapers and wipes
- 2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch
- Smallville and Desperate Housewives
- 2 softdrinks you enjoyed drinking
- Sprite and Coke
- 2 magazines/books you love reading
- Fashion and Health Mags
- 2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit
- UK and Hawaii
- 2 hobbies you enjoyed
- Blogging and Digital Scrapping
- 2 actors you would love to have a date
- Josh Hartnett and Eric Bana
- 2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)
- PayPerPost and Friendster
- 2 fondest childhood memories
- playing "bahay-bahayan" (pretending to have a house and a family) and I was the wife and the hubby was supposed to kiss me . I thought he wouldn't but he really did kiss me! I was like 5, I think!
- when me and my sis fall asleep waiting for Christmas eve and my childhood friends woke us up when the clock hits 12 and we were so excited to open the present
- 2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget
- David's 1st visit in the Phils. and we rode a "tricycle" (like a bike with passenger cart attached) and we hit another vehicle right infront of us so, we were all thrown away from the "trycicle" but luckily, no one was badly hurt!- I was 8mos pregnant, it was one rainy afternoon and I was driving while my eldest kept calling me to look at her drawings and I took a glance at the mirror and when I looked in front, I saw the car ahead stopping and I tried to stop the van but it was slippery so, I bumped into her car but we were both fine. No damage or anything. Thank God!
Posted by jennyr at 6:42 AM
Wednesday, September 12
Another awesome contest is at Birthday Parties and Themes going on right now! You could win these great prizes:
* A fabulous make your own stuffed animal kit from FunOnTheArk.com valued at $20.00
*3 month gift subscription to Menu Planning Central $60 value
Menu Planing Central is the premier all inclusive Menu Planning Website Online.
They also offer an excellent complimentary Menu Planning Basics Report free at www.menuplanningcentral.com
* A gorgeous leatherette photo book that you make from your digital birthday photos compliments of photomemoriesalive.com valued at $50.00
* 10 handmade thank you notes provided by FunEvents4Girls.com valued at $20.00Getting excited???!!! Here's the real deal...it is so easy to join! All you need is to fill up the form here and leave a comment then spread the word on your blog! That's it! So, what are you waiting for???JOIN NOW!!!
Rellenong Bangus/Pansit Canton/Salted Eggs
Tuesday, September 11
Posted by jennyr at 10:45 AM
Posted by jennyr at 10:32 AM
Posted by jennyr at 10:26 AM
I finally have a chance to do my homework! Blogging, tagging and posting ads! I've missed out a bunch since I have so many things going on here. Even one day without blogging is not a good thing but it happens!hehehehe! Anyways, here's one tag that I owe Darlene since last week! Thanks Darl for the tag!
Tagging: Nita, Dauphine, Haze, Julai, Jonrece, Lutchi and Nice
You Are A Little Snobby
And being a little snobby every once and a while is totally allowed.
Because if no one was ever snobby, no one would ever try to dress up or look pretty.
And while you do enjoy the finest things in life (that you can afford), you tire of superficiality.
You know there's more to life than what's just on the surface.
Thursday, September 6
Posted by jennyr at 8:27 PM
Posted by jennyr at 8:20 PM
Posted by jennyr at 8:16 PM
That is my youngest,Katie with her new friend, Eli! They met a couple of months ago and the well, of course, the very 1st time...both were too shy to approach and play but after a couple of times seeing each other...I noticed Eli starts to interact with Katie. Although my Katie is still hesitant, Eli is very persistent! LoL! It pays off coz now look at them...they seem to be comfy around each other right?!hehehehe! It's just soo cute to see Katie with someone same age as hers coz most of my friends' kids are way older than her!
Dealing with your weight can be a real pain! I mean all the diet and exercise that you have to go thru but still it's not working for you, then you try to consider other options out there. Some aren't so sure about surgery but nowadays, with the technology that is available out there for a successful surgery, more and more people lean towards a weight loss surgery!Journeylite.com helps anyone out there considering lap and surgery to fully understand what is it and can even help you find experienced surgeon, insurance approval to even aftercare programs. It is the site where you can get all helping tools and information such as nutrition education, recipes, tips for success, support groups and more.
Posted by jennyr at 7:43 PM
Monday, September 3
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup Corn Meal
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 egg whites or 1 egg.beaten
Heat over to 400degrees Farenheit. Grease 8 or 9 ince pan. Combine dry ingredients. Stir in milk, oil and egg, mixing just until dry ingredients are moistened. Pour batter into pan. Bake 20-25mins or until light golden brown.
Source: Quaker Yellow Corn Meal Recipe
Posted by jennyr at 9:23 AM
The very 1st day I signed up like what I talked about in this post,I was totally thrilled how easy it is and did it for free! After I signed up, I can just go to "my locker" upload media from my computer or even from youtube. Just like this one:
Now, I can just share that to my family and friends back home. They can even have it in their phone by click "send to my phone" at the bottom of that clip!You can easily change email and text notification by going to "My Account" and clicking "Messages/Alerts Tab". Have your own locker where you can keep everything you have downloaded and grabbed from the site. So many cool ringtones! What are you waiting for? Sign up now and take advantage of all its features!