Tuesday, October 30
Posted by jennyr at 6:29 PM
This is the question I am now asking myself after being tagged by Vicky! It'st a Q & A tag where you will answer the question from the person who tagged you and you will then create your own question for people to tag! So, here's Vicky's question:
Why do kids pick their noses and eat their boogers?
Should the troops in Iraq stay or leave now? And why?
If you happen to think of Germany as a place to visit someday, consider going to Berlin! A well-known city in Germany where you could just enjoy taking pictures at The Brandenburg Gate where its the most photographed landmark! Learn more about the history of the Berlin Wall at Checkpoint Charlie with a privately owned museum showing details of the Berlin Wall. There's so many other tourist spots in that city and why not stay at one of the Hotels in Berlin at a fraction of price! You can save more in your hotel stays and that means, you have more money to spend on any tours or why not spend it on a fine dining perhaps?! It's not always easy to find deals of any Hotels in Berlin, so look out for the cheapest at cheaperthanhotels.co.uk!
Another great place to visit while you are out there is Vienna! If you want more cultural and historical things to do, that is the right place to visit! Enjoy galleries of work from centuries ago in one of the many museums out there or even just a simple walk around the streets will surely make your walk a memorable one with its attractive and classical building all throughout town. Less expense when you book at Hotels in Vienna available online. Spend your money more on what you will enjoy. You can enjoy coffee houses, museums, world's most oldest zoo and many more rather than paying too much for Hotels in Vienna!
Posted by jennyr at 11:24 AM
Posted by jennyr at 9:44 AM
Last Friday, I had a lunch date with my friend Elise and well, of course, where's the better place to go on Fridays than TGI Friday's? LoL! I like their affordable meals especially the 3 course meal for only $12.99 and there's also a $16.99 choices as well! It comes with a starter, main course and dessert! So, for appetizer, I tried out their Fried Macaroni and Cheese for something new! I thought of how they could make macaroni and cheese better and they couldn't do it best! It was really something! I love the crunchiness and cheesiness of it! You should try it and tell me what you think!
Monday, October 29
Posted by jennyr at 6:29 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:46 PM
Sunday, October 28
Tagging: Emzkie, Janine, JennyL, Racel, Vicky, Lovely Ruth, Darlene and In-In
THREE NAMES THAT FRIENDS CALL YOU:
3. Gennie (that's how they pronounced it in the Phils.)LoL!
THREE MOST IMPORTANT DATES IN YOUR LIFE:
1. May 13 - my bday (thankful to God for that!)
2. July 18 - wedding day
3. Dec. 27 (first time I gave birth!)
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. gave Katie some yogurt
2. did the tag from Emma
3. done all the past due tasks from PayU2Blog
THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
1. look at my kids and hearing them laughing!
2. indulging myself once in a while
3. following your passion in life!
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
1. desserts (any I mean ANY!)hehehe
2. Filipino dishes (those ulam that are hard to cook)
3. Mcdo Fries
THREE PERSONS YOU MISS THE MOST:
1. My family back home
2. barkada in the Philippines
3. my grandparents
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. swarovski or Tiffany & Co bracelet
2. kitchen aid mixer
3. dyson slim vacuum cleaner
THREE OF YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBIES:
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
2. I've thought of Japan too!
THREE MALLS YOU USUALLY GO TO:
1. about 10 miles from here
2. about 8 miles from here
3. about 15miles from here,hehehe
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE FASTFOOD:
THREE fave sports:
3. what can I say...I'm not a sports fan neither an athlete!
THREE FAVORITE DRINKS:
1. Mango Juice
1. estee lauder
THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THREE EVENTS YOU'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO:
2. New Year's Eve
3. arrival of my parents here
LAST THREE PEOPLE IN YOUR INBOX
1. Comment notification from bravejournal.
2. Traffic Site Report
3. Approved Posts
THREE THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING AFTER THIS SURVEY
2. Give the kids a bath and myself too!
3. Family Day out!
Saturday, October 27
Posted by jennyr at 10:48 AM
Friday, October 26
Posted by jennyr at 8:25 AM
Posted by jennyr at 8:22 AM
Thursday, October 25
Posted by jennyr at 9:27 PM
Wednesday, October 24
I don't carry much like I used to. Only 2-3 diapers and wipes, lipstick and pressed powder (on-the-go make up kit!), my wallet, keys and receipts. Now, I'm tagging Jen, Dauph, Vicky, Darlene, In-In, Emzkie, Michelle, Annie, Haze, Nice and Joy!
It's always hubby's tradition to go to a Swapping Day around here once a year and Flea Market in our county almost every Sunday! I don't like to tag along since it's so rare that I find something I like! Not like at the mall where almost everything I see, I wanna buy! LoL! He usually look for tools that he can use! Well, what can I do? He's a manly man who loves to work on stuff! He said someday if he needs something when fixing a thing, he got it! I think etools.now is a great store for him! He can find almost any Mechanical or Electrical Tools that he needs! They have cordless tools designed for the service and production industries just like this Ingersoll Rand air tools that has the engineering that is made to perform well!
Posted by jennyr at 11:18 AM
Posted by jennyr at 10:50 AM
Last Sunday, hubby hurriedly run out the door with Jessica to go to the farm we are so hoping to get this year! He usually visits there once in a while and take a good walk! The owner of the farm seems to really like him and doesn't really mind his visits there. He just felt so bad that there are still issues where we couldn't get the farm right away coz he wanted us to get it as soon as possible! Well, there's nothing we can do about it, it's in the hands of the Lord! Anyways, me and Katie have to stay here since we got company and so, I just saw a couple of pics from their walk...Hubby said they both had a great time and I'm glad they did!
Posted by jennyr at 8:10 AM
Posted by jennyr at 8:02 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:51 AM
Tuesday, October 23
Posted by jennyr at 12:22 PM
Posted by jennyr at 12:15 PM
I just noticed a burst of bday parties this month! Back in the Philippines, it's only my mom and dad that I know of celebrating Octber-bday and oh yah a close neighbor too! When I got pregnant with my 2nd child, I didn't expect her to be born on the same month! So, she was an additional bday girl for this month. 1st week of this month, my brother became a father! So, the baby was another Libra! And I have two friends here whose bday falls on the same month...here's for all the Octberians- Happy Happy Bday!
BIG 50 Ma & Papa at 56!
My friend, Ate Stella!
Posted by jennyr at 12:01 PM
Posted by jennyr at 11:53 AM
Posted by jennyr at 11:42 AM
Posted by jennyr at 10:01 AM
Another must-see places in Spain is definitely The Barcelona Olympic Stadium! Since I was a little kid, I've been watching The Olympics in television and has always been amazed of the places where it was held just like at Barcelona! It's such an amazing place to visit not only because of the stadium but all the other great museums, fountains and all the other tourist spots! Consider Hotels in Barcelona that offer high quality amenities and accommodations at an affordable rate with Cheaperthanhotels.co.uk! It is always wise to visit beautiful places but spending within reasonable budget to truly enjoy your vacation and not have to worry later on for all the credit card bills,LoL! Keep in mind the site for any affordable Hoteles en Barcelona!!!
Posted by jennyr at 9:11 AM
Monday, October 22
1 big Eggplant
1 onion, diced
1 tomato, cubed
Posted by jennyr at 10:54 AM
Friday, October 19
Posted by jennyr at 7:11 PM
Posted by jennyr at 10:15 AM
Posted by jennyr at 10:01 AM
Thursday, October 18
...and I'm lovin' it! It's really a cool and fun thing to blog!
1. Cherry Rose
7 Random Things About Me:
3. Plays Mahjong
4. Hates Math
5. Loves Baking
7. Easily Bored
- A - Age: 27
- B - Band Listening To Right Now: nothing
- C - Career: blogger mom
- D - Drink or Smoke: I drink occasionally
- E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: friends here and in the Phils.
- G - Gummy Bears or Gummy
: none Worms
- H - Have a Boyfriend: married
- I - In love: of course!
- J - Junk Food You Like: any junk food you can give me!
- K- Kids: two girls
- L - Longest Ride Ever: from Philippines coming over here.
- N - Names For Your Future Kids: nothing in our minds yet
- O - One Wish You Have Now: I wish I could visit my hometown next year!
- P - Phobias: lots (water, heights, reptiles)
- Q - Favorite Quote: The purpose of life is life on purpose.
- R - Reasons To Smile: my kids!
- S - Sleeping Hours: whenever
- T - Time You Woke Up: 7-8am
- U - Unknown Fact About You: I'm an alien!
- V - Vegetable You Hate: bitter melon
- W - Worst Habit: staying in the pc a lot!
- X - X-rays You’ve Had: teeth, tummy and chest
- Y - Yummy Foods: Filipino dishes of course!
- Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Posted by jennyr at 8:57 PM
Wednesday, October 17
This is quite a useful tag, actually! Since you can get helpful tips and advices from fellow bloggers! I know it is too much to read but if you just take a minute to read it, you'll surely find out it's worth your time! Simple yet direct advices helps us become a better blogger! I agree to all these tips and so, I am here to add a tip too!
Instruction: All you have to do is copy below and add your tip/advice at the end with your blog link!
Enjoy this Jonrece, Lutchi, Ana PS, Racel, Vicky, Marissa, Michelle and Nita
*1. Don’t let money change ya! http://www.therandomforest.info/
*2. Look, read, and learn.http://www.neonscent.com/
3. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. http://www.bushmackel.com
*4. Always reply to your comments. http://chattiekat.com/
* 5. Blog about what you know & love. http://sugar-queens-dream.blogspot.com/
6. Don’t use filthy language-buy a dictionary. http://shinade.blogspot.com/
* 7. Blog about something educational. http://climateofourfuture.org/
*8. Be yourself; others will follow. http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/
9. Don’t have too many blogs that will become a chore to maintain. http://cubicledenizen.blogspot.com/
*10. Keep it simple, user-friendly, interesting and organized! http://erishaling.blogspot.com/
* 11. Keep the blog simple and sweet!! http://www.leslieho.com/
*12. Share with others your thoughts and don’t be shy! http://groovy-olives.com/blog
13. Never ask for link exchange. Blog hop to increase traffic. http://www.jessieling.com/
*14. Don’t clutter your blog with ads all over the place. IT’S IRRITATING. http://oliviasy.blogspot.com/
15. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting. Some looked too fake and its a big turn off! http://sashablablabla.blogspot.com/
* 16. Share something interesting and you will gain more readers. http://judychow.blogspot.com/
* 17. Show that we care to all bloggers, treat each other as friends. http://mummyinvain.com/
18. Pictures say a million words. Keep them coming! http://familyfriendsnfood.blogspot.com/
*19. Blogging should be fun or you’ll get tired of it pretty soon. http://justmyrambling.com/
*20. Don’t think people will come to your blog if you’re not willing to pay a visit to them. http://joshualai.blogspot.com/
*21. Everyone loves read short posting and best, illustrated with a picture. http://www.demoments.net/blog
* 22. Try not to publish more than 5 posts in one blog a day. Even if it’s from feed reader, it’s quite hard to digest and catch up reading everything. http://montessorimum.com/
23. Blog, the other window to peek into people’s life, minus the trouble. keep a certain level of privacy to yourself. http://www.babyshern.blogspot.com/
24. Use simple words, not like the ones that require your readers to consult the dictionary. Girlie of http://www.hipncoolmomma.com/
*25. Take time to visit your friendly links WITH OR WITHOUT SPONSORED POSTS, probloggers are required to update their blogs so expect they always have something new. Marie the Vanidosa http://mariegvergara.com/
*26. Be kind and appreciate your readers by taking time to really know them. Take time to read their blogs and comment with your heart. Even if you’re into problogging, don’t forget to blog with your heart not just for the sake of the money.
*27. You have so many things to learn if you just read some bloggers article. Don't just pass by and comment without reading on it. Blogging is fun, so enjoy it. Love your blog and love your friends in net as well especially to those who visited you regularly. ^_~
*28. Avoid posting your daily routine or just ordinary schedule you have (often times it becomes boring and unnecessary to know) Would be better if you add photos and real emotions to make it more interesting! Jenny http://momof2lilangels.blogspot.com
Posted by jennyr at 7:15 PM
Posted by jennyr at 6:45 PM
Tuesday, October 16
Posted by jennyr at 3:14 PM
Tagging: Grace, Nice, Dzoi, Julai, Janine, Wendy, Liza, Dauph and Haze
Been tagged by Jonrece and I thank her for always remembering me to tag! This is another fun and interesting tag to know what others would prefer...and here's my answers!
Would your rather....
1 ...eat a live cockroach (the big hissing ones) or eat a stick of butter?
there's no doubt in my mind I would never ever eat a cockroach so this leaves me with a stick of butter!
2 ...go bungee jumping or sky diving?
I'll choose sky diving since I love to see the beauty of the world and having a view from top would be thrilling!
3...eat a lime or a lemon?
lemon I can handle better than lime
4...be stranded on a deserted island alone or be stranded on a deserted island with someone you hate?
No man is an island, having a company even if it's my worst enemy would help me keep my sanity!LOL! Who knows, we might patch things up with all the time in our hands being stranded in an island,hehehehe!
5...be able to read minds or be able to become invisible?
Reading minds would be a better power than being invisible since I want my family and friends to still see me and feel me!
Monday, October 15
Posted by jennyr at 12:37 PM
The BabyCenter 7: Best ways to banish germs
1. Teach your children to wash their hands at these key times: after going to the bathroom, petting an animal, or playing outside, and before eating.
2. Do hand washing right: With soap and water, it takes 20 seconds of scrubbing to kill the germs that need to be killed.
3. Keep a bottle of hand sanitizer with you for visits to playgrounds, mall food courts, and other places where there might not be a sink handy. Be sure to cover every part of the hand, including under the nails, if possible.
4. After preparing meat or poultry, wash cutting boards with hot, soapy water and spray counter tops with disinfectant. The bacteria commonly found on raw meats — including campylobacter, salmonella, and E. coli — are more dangerous than any other germs you're likely to have in the house.
5. Wash small cuts and scrapes with soap and water. Apply an antibacterial ointment, put on a bandage, and change the bandage every day until the wound heals.
6. Make sure your children are up to date on their vaccinations, and consider getting them a flu shot every year. A school-age child who's been vaccinated against the flu is less likely to bring home a bug that can infect the entire family.
7. If someone in your house is sick, take a moment to clean doorknobs, television remotes, toys, and other items your children touch throughout the day.
Posted by jennyr at 12:00 PM
Thursday, October 11
Snagged this from Rissa, thought it would be nice to jump right in and join the fun...how about you? Try it too!
Tagging: Kitty, JenL, Nita, Haze, Julai, Race, Emzkie and Dauph
17. Santa gave me something what I wanted last Christmas!
Posted by jennyr at 7:51 AM
Wednesday, October 10
Posted by jennyr at 8:05 AM
Tuesday, October 9
A friend of mine in friendster always keep on sending me jokes that I find it funny! Truly!hehehehe! So, I'd like to spread some fun too and make you smile a bit...
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him".
Hospital regulations require a wheel chair for patients being discharged. However, while working as a student nurse, I found one elderly gentleman already dressed and sitting on the bed with a suitcase at his feet, who insisted he! Didn't need my help to leave the hospital.
After a chat about rules being rules, he reluctantly let me wheel him to the elevator.
On the way down I asked him if his wife was meeting him.
"I don't know," he said. "She's still upstairs in the bathroom changing out of her hospital gown."
What gets wet as it dry's?
Posted by jennyr at 5:31 PM
Monday, October 8
Posted by jennyr at 11:45 AM
Posted by jennyr at 11:37 AM
Or maybe not,LoL! Well, I really don't know until it's the day of the party. I might change my mind or something but this is really what I can come up with for this coming Saturday (I'm open to suggestions):
Shrimp Lo Mein
Ham and bread rolls
Hotdogs and marshmallows on stick
Crunch Snowball Cookies
Posted by jennyr at 8:14 AM
Posted by jennyr at 7:31 AM
Thursday, October 4
** Start copying now **
1. Write a short paragraph about your visit by the two Genies and include a link to the blog that passed on the Genie Symbol to you.
2. COPY the Rules and ENTIRE List below and post it on your blog.
3. List down your wish.
4. Place your name below the last name on the list and pass on the Genie Symbol to at least 5 other bloggers.
5. Please put up either one (or both) of the Symbols of the Genies on your blog to show that the Genies have visited your blog:
The Genie King,
the Genie Princess
and their trusty
* Mariuca would like to wish for happiness and success.
* Adrian would like to wish for good health and happiness.
* Emila would like to wish for happiness and success.
* Trinity would like to wish good health for Jan’s brother and Yah and Wan and success
* MPG would like to wish for love and peace
* Jean would like to wish for stress free work environment and happiness
* Cbenc12 would like to wish for health, happiness and luck for my family and friends and me too!
* Paris Beaverbanks would like to wish for more publicity! Hooyah! (taps swollen head)
* Giddy Tiger would like to wish for longer weekends and never-ending holidays!
* Shooi would like to wish for peace on earth, love, good health and happiness.
* Chinnee would like to wish for happiness and good health forever!
* Hui Sia would like to wish for love, health, wealth and happiness.
* Chew Lee would like to wish hubby for a successful business venture in Singapore.
* Jacelyn would like to wish hubby may overcome his business downturn soon.
* Girlie the hipncoolmomma would like to wish that her cousin Marie will win in the coming barangay elections
* Krisa wishes that Ate Marie wins this coming barangay election (Goodluck!) and for Ryan and I to find a job soon after we leave the airforce.
* Francine aka Macherie wishes that hubby would manage to finish his big project before the deadline and good health and happiness for family, loved ones, friends and everyone.
* Yen in Little Peanut wishes to have a safe delivery with my 2nd child. It will be a couple of months from now. And good health and happiness with my growing family, families back home, friends and relatives!
* Tere of Blessings in Life would like to wish for continued happiness in her family life, good health and protection always for all members of her families, peace, harmony, being productive in our work always and lots of love from Jun.
* Emmyrose of Dancing With Butterflies wishes that she’ll have more strength to cope up with her Lupus disease, healing for a broken heart, hope that one day she can still be able to find love and to at least try to be the person that God wants her to be.
* Nita of Nita's Random Thoughts wishes to have a smooth and safe delivery for her second baby :)
*Joyce of My Own Little World wishes to have a safe and uncomplicated delivery of Baby JE any day now with her hubby by her side and for the kids to be always healthy
*Darlene of Mommy's Gibble Gabbles wishes to have good health,success,good future for our son & never ending love as couple.
*Liza of My so called lifewishes of more happiness,prosperity and good health to her family. success in husband new business venture and guidance towards future her future career..
* JennyL of Simply Jen wishes to have good health, to find her love that she's been waiting for, more wisdom and great family relations.
*JennyR of A Window to Our World wishes to have her whole family(from the Phils) to migrate here and have a harmonious and happy life here.Also strength, more patience and understanding to the whole family and to find her passion in life and make a good earnings out of it!
Welcome aboard the Magical Flying Carpet for the Ride of your Life!
***End Copying Here***
Wednesday, October 3
Posted by jennyr at 10:05 PM
Tuesday, October 2
Posted by jennyr at 6:09 PM
Posted by jennyr at 5:09 PM
Posted by jennyr at 3:39 PM
Photo taken from flickr.
- 1. First Place - Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design
Premium = Retail $1,700
- 2. Second Place - $300 for design software of choice
- 3. Third Place - $150 for design software of choice
- 4. Fourth Place - $50 Music Download Card
- 5. Fifth Place - $50 Music Download Card
- 6. Sixth Place - $50 Music Download Card
- 7. Seventh Place - $50 Music Download Card
- 8. Eight Place - $50 Music Download Card
- 9. Ninth Place - $50 Music Download Card
- 10. Tenth Place - $50 Music Download Card
Ford Blue Oval Scholars
One American Road - Suite 213
Dearborn, MI 48126
What are you waiting for? Take the challenge now and be amazed of what you can do more with your creative juices!!!
Posted by jennyr at 10:27 AM
Monday, October 1
Posted by jennyr at 9:30 PM
Tagging: Rissa, Lutchi, Kitty, Jonrece, Nice, Nita, Wendy, Emzkie, Shabem and Vicky
I found this from my fellow blogger Jen and find it interesting. So, I took the short quiz and here's what I got:
At work or in school: I need to be "hands on": I like to play games, to compete, and to perform. I enjoy flexibility, changes of pace, and variety. I have difficulty with routine and structure. My favorite subjects are music, art, theatre, and crafts. I often excel in sports. I like solving problems in active ways and negotiating for what I want. I can be direct and like immediate results.
With friends: Planning ahead bores me because I never know what I want to do until the moment arrives. I like to excite my friends with new and different things, places to go, and romantic moments.
With family: I need a lot of space and freedom. I want everyone to have fun. It is hard for me to follow rules, and I feel we should all just enjoy one another.
Take the quiz here!
Posted by jennyr at 8:20 PM